- To learn and be familiar with the use of computer for Inventory System.
- To train and guide subordinate staff to carry out duties according to the procedures.
- To take timely and positive steps in checking expiry dates of goods received.
- To plan and submit department staff work schedule to Floor Executive according to deadline.
- To conduct staff briefing at the start of each shift/day in order to provide instructions/information.
- To organize proper storage of items in the storage for easy retrieval and maintain cleanliness of the storage at all times.
- To practice “First In First Out” (FIFO) on stock rotation on all stocks received and ensure staff perform the same.
- To assist Fresh Department Floor Executive to achieve targeted profitability of the whole department.
- To check and make daily re-ordering of stocks to avoid out of stock situation.
- To ensure all stock is properly displayed with correct price signage/rail cards.
- To carry out scheduled stocks take/cycle count for Fresh Department and To assist in control of stock shrinkage within specified limits.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of department done daily and check all racking & shelving are clean.
- To take positive steps in handling damaged/expired stocks that are to be returned to suppliers/disposed.
- STPM and above or equivalent.
- Credit Maths and English.
- Experience in Grocery department minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Computer literate.
- Work under pressure.
- Sales oriented.
- Good communication skills.