- To provide accurate and speedy checkout service.
- To provide friendly and efficient service to customers.
- To accept cash, cheques or credit card and check against sales slip or other documents for processing of payment.
- To operate cash registers or point of sales (POS) to accept payment of cash, credit card/vouchers.
- To be responsible for counting and reconcile cash held against transaction records/receipts/cash drawers and submit all cash received to customer service supervisor after each assigned shifts.
- To be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization of workstation/surrounding areas.
- To clean, tidy, pricing stock or stacking shelves as required during quieter periods.
- To report all errors, damages and theft to immediate superior or Duty Manager.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by immediate superior, any other Heads of Departments and/or Store Manager.
- To handle customer member card for new application or renewal card.
- To handle customer complaints promptly at customer service counter.
- Education & Experiences
- PMR, SPM or above.
- Experience in Cashiering Department minimum 1 year.
- Credit Math’s & English.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Sales oriented.
- Friendly to customers.
- Pleasant personality.