- To achieve sales target of respective department and control stock shrinkage within specified limits.
- To ensure proper scheduling of staff in order to manage the department and assign daily duties to department staff including meal breaks.
- To plan and submit department staff work schedule to Store Manager according to deadline.
- To ensure proper documentation of staff leave application, medical leave and etc. are submitted to Human Resource & Administration of Store.
- To coach and train staff to carry out duties according to procedures and conduct periodic job performance appraisals of subordinate staff.
- To ensure correct display of stocks according to the facing chart on shelves, gondola ends, block and promotion displays.
- To ensure all pricing are correct and check all signage & price labels are changed on time by Inventory staff.
- To conduct daily briefing to give information and instructions for Department Supervisor and staff.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of department done daily and check all racking & shelves are clean for display of stocks.
- To check emails at least twice daily and provide timely response to Commercial Department.
- To check lane by lane of department to ensure proper stock replenishment are done on a “First In First Out” (FIFO) basis.
- To check on stocks nearing expiry dates and positive action to ensure dented stocks are not display for sale.
- Diploma or Degree and above or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years and above working in retail industry.
- Familiar with store operation.
- Good product knowledge.
- Able to work long hours and working on Public Holiday and weekend.
- Team player and good problem solving.
- Basic knowledge of store operations.
- Good analytical in profit & Loss and store KPI.