- Co-ordinate and attend key meetings and conferences (e.g. KPI coordinator, management meeting).
- Prepare confidential and official correspondences, memoranda, agenda and minutes of meeting.
- Provide administrative and/or confidential secretarial support to the Managing Director and related departments/areas as and when required.
- Responsible for management and custody of records.
- Ability in organizing systematic inventory of corporate affairs in the conduct of filing, research and market survey and other relevant search for information as directed.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Senior Management to meet deadline.
- Assist Managing Director in overseeing the business unit.
- Ensure the MD’s decisions and instructions are properly carried out and communicated.
- Follow-up and deal with external legal affairs.
- To prepare the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange signing and stamping payment of Tenancy Agreement.
- To fill in PDS1 form and calculate the stamping fees.
- Update and filling of TA:- Original copy keep in individual file
– Duplicate copy to Landlord
– 1 copy to Finance department
- Monitor Tenancy Agreement expiry period.
- Inform Finance department of the revised monthly rental.
- To prepare for all licenses application.
- Monitor the yearly renewal of all licenses.
- Requisition of Cheque / bank draft for renewal licenses.
- Upon renewal, distribute original licenses to store for display, 1 copy for individual file.
- Update in the Master Licenses List.
- Safe keeping all Sale and Purchase Agreement and Tenancy Agreement.