- Implement roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions. This includes designing, development, testing and deployment of the BI applications.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities Implementing ETL process
- Work with internal business heads to ingest data to enrich their data modeling and work products
- Communicate to business users, analyze user requirements, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements in BI applications.
- Responsible for Data Governance & Master Data.
- Conduct data analysis, spot data trends, perform gap analysis, generate reports, and recommend improvements to current business metric collection process
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess minimum 1 years’ experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and Power BI
- At least 1 years working experience in delivery of automation, Business intelligence and reporting solutions.
- Experience working with various OLAP, Reporting Tools, CRM, BI implementation.
- ETL and Data Cleanse, Integration and Database Management Systems.
- Hands on coding experience in MSSQL, SAS, Python, SSIS