- To oversee the overall operations of the store.
- To provide and to execute operational improvement plans so as to increase the profitability of operations.
- To provide support to other departments and on matters relating to marketing and promotional plans.
- To attend to customer’s complaints and suggestions.
- To review and formulate standard operating procedures and Company’s control system, so as to minimize operating costs, to ensure efficient inventory movement and security system of the store.
- To monitor sales performance of the store and to implement marketing strategies in order to attain sales targets.
- To train and to motivate staff so as to increase the level of staff performance for future manpower need and new store set-up/ expansion.
- To oversee stock control and purchases of office equipment, stationery item and sundry item and to ensure the smooth handling of management documentations and courier services.
- Responsible and general maintenance of all office furniture & equipment, to administer store general facilities and IT products/ systems.
- To oversee general administrative affairs and to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the store.
- To handle day to day administrative related matters, human resources planning, IT systems and general purchases.
- To liaise and to follow-up with the various government bodies on license application, legal cum contractual documentations, correspondences, the compliance of government’s requirements and legislations.
- Responsible for the compliance with set procedures of cash handling by Chief Cashier and Assistant Chief Cashier, including cash handling with cashiers and cash-in-transit (C.I.T.).
- Have been in retail sector more than 10 years.
- At least Diploma holder in any field.
- Familiar with various departments in store operations.
- Good products knowledge and store’s overall operations.
- Good analytical in Profit & Loss, Store’s KPI and ROI.
- Highly motivated and able to lead the team.
- Team player and good problem solver.
- Results orientate and work minimum supervision.