- To support Department Supervisor/Floor Executive in achieving sales target of the department and control stock shrinkage within the specified limits.
- To provide customer service and assist customers.
- To carry out daily work routines as assigned by Department Supervisor/Floor Executive.
- To follow correct display of stocks according to the facing chart on shelves and promotion displays.
- To ensure all price labels are correct and check signage are changed on time.
- To carry out proper housekeeping of the department on daily basis and ensure all racking & shelves are clean for display of stocks.
- To check lane by lane of the department to replenish stocks on a “First in First Out” (FIFO) basis.
- To check on stocks nearing expiry dates and informs Department Supervisor/Floor Executive for further action.
- To check and alert Department Supervisor/Floor Executive on out of stock items.
- To organize proper storage of stocks at the top of racking and backroom.
- To carry out other duties assigned by Department Supervisor/Floor Executive and Store Manager.
- PMR, SPM and above.
- Experience in Retails Industry minimum 6 months.
- Good communication skills.
- Work under pressure