- System Administration (Installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, patching, security and etc.).
- Network Infrastructure services support & administration (e.g., TCP/IP, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, FTP, Terminal Service, VPN, Firewall and Anti-virus).
- Provide technical support to end-users, which includes dealing with operational problems such as hardware faults, printing and software incompatibilities.
- To support daily Point-of-Sales operations (hardware, software and networking).
- To administrative email user account maintenance, server and quota management.
- To strengthen company information security, data backup, firewall and antivirus protection.
- Inventory management on company asset such as hardware, software, printer, POS equipment, scanner periodically.
- Maintenance of company website, intranet/sharepoint and domain.
- To monitor and rectify error for interface between SAP and POS System.
- Conduct value added IT training for end users.
- Provide application related support / guidance to users or relevant business units in normal working hours as well as any emergency condition after the working hour.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Monitor helpdesk system and ensure incidents are resolve within SLA.
- Liaise with vendors for procurement and services support.
- Assist in the implementation of new projects to meet business requirements.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- To carry out any assignment as requested by the Assistant Manager / IT Manager and Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree.
- 2 to 5 years system administration experience.
- Able to work in a fast paced and volatile working environment. Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast changing business needs and trends.
- Good knowledge & experience in PC hardware, software, license maintenance.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision; good command in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong technical skills with sound troubleshooting.
- Customer service orientated. Willing to help.