- Supervise and monitor daily security operations in the stores.
- Maintain documentation and database of all loss prevention and security activities.
- Perform stock audit on periodic basis.
- Visit store to ensure compliance of security procedures.
- Manage security incidents and perform appropriate investigation.
- Monitor In house and external Security Personnel performance.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with the respective authorities such as Police, Bomba, community residents and so on.
- Minimum SPM and above and at least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in Retail Hypermarket industry.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Skills and knowledge in alarm system, CCTV operations, security operation procedure and so on